Smashbox Holiday Eye Palette

by - 9:00 AM

Another eye shadow palette that I purchased on last holiday collection was the Smashbox Holiday Eye Palette. This palette contains 15 eye shadows, 5 cream eye liner & a mini photo finish lid primer. This wasn't in my 'To- Buy' list at first. I was looking for palette with more colors, maybe purple, green, blue or burgundy since all my eye shadows palettes are in neutral colors. The SA in Sephora help me to find my palette and introduced this to me. I felt in love at the first sight! :D I'm happy with my purchased because this palette have almost all the color that I want.

I love the color of the packaging
The colors are actually darker than they appeared in this picture.
Swatches on my medium tone skin with natural lighting
Swatches on my medium skin with natural lighting

You May Also Like

3 comments